Sunday 22 July 2012

My summer reading/ film list

Here are a few books I am going to read whilst in the erm... non-existent beautiful sunshine. :) :

I have started to read this and I am already hooked. Everyone around me seemed to be reading this, so I have finally compromised with myself, and have decided to read it. 


I have not read this yet, but I thought it would be a great book to read, as I love Ally Carter, because I love the spy books she writes. I was hooked on the Gallagher Girls series, and thought this would be a similar kind of story.

My mum offered this to me, and to be honest I am really looking forward to reading this, and it is meant to be a very moving story.  

This book is being left for when I am going on holiday to France, because it looks like a great summer read.







Films on Cold Nights...

Starring Jennifer Aniston. A romantic comedy about a couple who are constantly falling out. 

Starring Emma Roberts. A romantic comedy about a complicated story between two people.


Obviously I have seen this way too many times, but everyone has to admit; you can never get enough Harry Potter. 


I went to see this at the cinema yesterday, and I have to say, I never really enjoy superhero type films, but this one was amazing!! A must see this summer!


I can't wait to see this animated film at the cinema, mainly because it is starring Zac Efron and Taylor swift :)


This looks like a lovely, gentle Ron-Com for summer :)



Love 
Evie 
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment